Saturday, September 15, 201811:00AM – 4:00PM
Saturday afternoon we continue the festival with acclaimed chefs serving up delicious masterpieces, incredible wine, beer, and spirits, food and lifestyle exhibitors, live music, and more. Day drink and eat your heart out against the beautiful Nashville skyline.
All-In and Saturday Ticketholders will also have the chance to attend Pappy Hour, an intimate tasting with Preston Van Winkle of Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery, great grandson of iconic bourbon maker Julian P. “Pappy” Van Winkle.
Saturday Day access is included with your All-In Ticket (sold out) or can be purchased as an individual ticket on our Tickets page.
Saturday features an impressive array of cooking demos by some of the nations top chefs. Watch as they lead you through their process, and then replicate at home! All demos can be viewed on our Schedule page.
Our annual Chef Showcase features nationally-acclaimed talent and all the food you could want! Top chefs will be serving up samples of classic dishes that put them on the map. Say hi and get a taste! Each day offers a different lineup. Check out this year’s participating restaurants here and chefs below.
- Kristopher Akers | Americano
- Jessica Benefield & Trey Burnette | The Green Pheasant, Two Ten Jack
- Larry Carlile | Hemingway’s Bar & Hideaway
- Tom Eckert | Chauhan Ale & Masala House
- Matt Gillie | Tànsuǒ
- Daniel Gorman | Henley
- Robert Grace | Kayne Prime
- Mike Haggerty | Sea Salt
- Hal M. Holden-Bache | Lockeland Table
- Jess Lambert | etc.
- B.J. Lofback | Funk Seoul Brother
- Michael Morales | Sunda
- Deb Paquette | Etch
- Nick Pellegrino | Mangia
- Giovanni Pinato | Giovanni Ristorante
- Brian Riggenbach | Mockingbird
- Steven Robilio | Saltine
- David Rule | The Walnut Kitchen
- Ian Shordon | Lonesone Dove Knoxville
- Joshua Simpson | Proper Bagel
- Nina Singto | Thai Esane
MARTIN’S BAR-B-QUE JOINT + FRIENDS
On Friday and Saturday, join Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint pitmaster Pat Martin as he hosts an unbeatable barbecue feast with a collection of chef buddies in Bicentennial Park. Guests are invited to meet Pat and the chefs, talk about their approach to low & slow cooking, and enjoy tastes of delicious food rotating throughout the day. Everything will be cooked over live fire.
Check out this year’s lineup below.
- Tyler Brown | Southall
- Trey Cioccia | The Farm House, Black Rabbit
- Tamie Cook | Tamie Cook Culinary Productions
- Bill Darsinos | GReKo Greet Street Food
- Billy Durney | Hometown Bar-B-Que
- Sarah Gavigan | Little Octopus, POP
- Patrick Hallahan | Musician (My Morning Jacket), Restaurateur
- Roy Milner | Blackberry Farm Brewery
- Elliot Moss | Buxton BBQ Hall
- Zach Parker | Scott’s-Parker’s BBQ
- Edgar Pendley | Haute Iron Co., Live-Fire Events, Urban Grub
- Chris Shepard | UB Preserv
- Vivek Surti | VEA Supper Club
- Tandy Wilson | Mop / Broom Mess Hall
WINE & SPIRITS
Elevate your MCFW experience and enjoy an exclusive tasting with Preston Van Winkle of Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery, great grandson of iconic bourbon maker Julian P. “Pappy” Van Winkle.
Seating is limited for this exclusive experience. In order to receive further details for access to this event, All-In Tickets or Saturday Tickets should be purchased by September 6th. Ticketholders will be sent a link on September 7th with further details on how attendees will be selected.
In addition to the 40+ exhibitors presenting top shelf beverages at the Grand Taste, Tasting Sessions are the perfect place to learn to drink like a pro. You’ll be led through tastings by expert sommeliers. Check out the Schedule page for more information on each session.
We are pleased to feature a diverse selection of beers from some of the country’s most beloved breweries, including: Blackberry Farm Brewery; Devils Backbone Brewing Company; Gypsy Circus Cider; Jackalope Brewing Company; Music City Brewing Co; Napa Smith Brewery; Wicked Weed Brewing; Yee-Haw Brewing Company; and more.
The Grand Taste give guests an exclusive chance to taste a diverse range of signature bites prepared by the best of the city’s culinary community alongside more than 80 international and national wineries, spirits purveyors, breweries, restaurants and other artisanal exhibitors.
FOOD & LIFESTYLE
WINE, BEER & SPIRITS
DJ Case Bloom will be taking the stage on Saturday!