Saturday, September 21, 201911:00AM – 4:00PM
Saturday afternoon we continue the festival with acclaimed chefs serving up delicious masterpieces, incredible wine, beer, and spirits, food and lifestyle exhibitors, live music, and more. Day drink and eat your heart out against the beautiful Nashville skyline.
Saturday Day access is included with your All-In Ticket or can be purchased as an individual ticket on our Tickets page.
Saturday features an impressive array of cooking demos by some of the nations top chefs. Watch as they lead you through their process, and then replicate at home! All demos can be viewed on our Schedule page.
Our annual Chef Showcase features nationally-acclaimed talent and all the food you could want! Top chefs will be serving up samples of classic dishes that put them on the map. Say hi and get a taste! Each day offers a different lineup.
- Lokelani Alabanza | Hattie Jane’s Creamery
- Derek Brooks | Capitol Grille
- Casey Carstens | Americano
- Matt Farley | TomKats Hospitality
- Daniel Gorman | Henley
- Vui Hunt | Vui’s Kitchen
- Michael Kopfman | Dream Nashville’s Stateside Kitchen
- Kevin Korman | Whitebird and Whiskey Thief at the Edwin Hotel
- B.J. Lofback | Funk Seoul Brother
- Mike Morales | Sunda
- Deb Paquette & Jess Lambert | Etch and etc.
- Nick Pellegrino | Mangia Nashville
- Giovanni Pinato | Giovanni Ristorante
- Sean Porter | Daddy Dogs
- Nick Scott | Alchemy
- Joshua Simpson | Proper Bagel
- Nina Singto | Thai Esane
- John Stephenson & Joey Molteni | Hathorne
- Trevor Stockton | RT Lodge
- David Tieman | Five Points Pizza
WINE & SPIRITS
In addition to the 40+ exhibitors presenting top shelf beverages at the Grand Taste, Tasting Sessions are the perfect place to learn to drink like a pro. You’ll be led through tastings by expert sommeliers. Check out the Schedule page for more information on each session.
We are pleased to feature a diverse selection of beers from some of the country’s most beloved breweries. Stay tuned for info on who will be participating.
EAT + DRINK
Music City Food + Wine Festival gives guests an exclusive chance to taste a diverse range of signature bites prepared by the best of the city’s culinary community alongside more than 80 international and national wineries, spirits purveyors, breweries, restaurants and other artisanal exhibitors.