- 2018 Dates & Location
- Prohibited Items
- Are Children Allowed At The Festival?
- Contact The Festival
- How To Stay Informed
- I Have A Question That Isn't Answered Here. Now What?
- 2018 Dates & Location
Need a hotel? We’ve partnered with select hotels to offer our ticket holders discounted hotel rates over the festival weekend. When you book your hotel room through us, $2 per room night goes to Second Harvest Food Bank. Inventory is limited, so head to our hotel page to reserve your room now before they’re gone!
Music City Food + Wine is committed to the safety and security of all patrons in the park. ALL bags will be searched before entry. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Bag size may not exceed 14” x 11” x 5” (35cm x 28cm x 12cm) and must have no more than one singular pocket or opening. Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited. Patrons should be prepared to have their bags searched each time they enter the festival and should plan for extra time to get through security. For faster entry, No Bag Express Lanes are located at the entrance for those not carrying a bag.
- Bags will be restricted to small purses and draw string bags and may not exceed 14″ x 11″ x 5″ (35cm x 28cm x 12cm).
- Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
- E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment – no video recording will be allowed
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, such as selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, go pro mounts and attachments, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets (except ADA registered animals – proof of registration required)
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
Are Children Allowed At The Festival?
Children of any age are not allowed at the festival, even with a parent or guardian. This event is strictly 21 and up.
Contact The Festival
For General information and questions about Music City Food and Wine, contact email@example.com.
For inquiries regarding purchased tickets, contact Front Gate Tickets or call (888) 512-SHOW (7469)
For questions regarding our ADA and Accessibility program at Music City Food and Wine, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a Music City Food and Wine Sponsor, contact Casie Latimer.
For Press & Editorial inquiries, contact Sarah Abell.
For Marketing & Media Partnerships, contact Katie Dorflinger.
Music City Food and Wine Festival and Front Gate Tickets staff is ready before, after, and during the festival to answer any of questions or concerns you might have. Please have patience- we receive a large number of emails each day and will answer questions in the order in which they are received.Contact Us Contact information
- How To Stay Informed
I Have A Question That Isn't Answered Here. Now What?
No worries, e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out!
- Box Office Hours & Location
- Is This Event 21 and up?
- When Will My Passes Be Shipped?
- What events are included with an All-In Ticket?
- Are There Single-Day Festival Tickets?
- Can I purchase a ticket for a friend or as a gift?
- How do I put on my wristband?
- What do I do if I lose my wristbands/tickets, want a refund, etc?
- When and where do I get my wristband?
- What If I Still Need More Information?
Box Office Hours & Location
2018 Box Office information will be announced closer to the festival.
Is This Event 21 and up?
Music City Food + Wine Festival is 21+ only. A valid ID is needed to enter all festival events. If we cannot verify your age, you will not be allowed into the Festival. Anyone under the age of 21 will be stopped at the gate, refused entry and passes will not be refunded. Please don’t bring infants, small children in child carriers, or strollers as they will not be permitted entry.
When Will My Passes Be Shipped?
Orders will begin shipping via USPS mail approximately 3 weeks before the festival begins. Please contact Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW with any shipping questions.
What events are included with an All-In Ticket?
The All-In Ticket allows admittance to all events, including access the Festival on Friday and Saturday, with all day access both days to The Grand Taste and Chef Showcase. It also includes access to our Saturday evening event Harvest Night, and our Sunday event Gospel Brunch.
The All-In Ticket includes culinary demos and discussions with local and national chefs, wine & spirits experts, winemakers, sommeliers and more. It provides access to beer, wine, and cocktail tasting sessions.
- Are There Single-Day Festival Tickets?
Can I purchase a ticket for a friend or as a gift?
Sure! Please indicate the alternate shipping address and/or Will Call pick up name during the purchase process.
How do I put on my wristband?
- Handle your wristband carefully to assure you don’t pull it closed before you put it on.
- When you’re ready to attend Music City Food + Wine, place the wristband over the RIGHT wrist.
- Have a pal place two fingers between your wrist & the wristband.
- Tighten the wristband to the two fingers between your wrist & the wristband by sliding the plastic locker down – holding the ends of the wristband greatly helps the slide. Be careful to not tighten your wristband too much, as we cannot replace it.
- Do not cut the ends of the wristband. This will void the wristband & it cannot be replaced.
- Treat your wristband like cash – lost, stolen, tampered with, and/or confiscated wristbands will not be replaced!
- Do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the event for the final time.
What do I do if I lose my wristbands/tickets, want a refund, etc?
Treat your wristband like cash. All tickets to Music City Food + Wine are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All wristbands must be worn and displayed in clear sight at all Music City Food + Wine events. Please do not remove Music City Food + Wine wristband the duration of your visit and do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the event for the final time.
When and where do I get my wristband?
Most of the wristbands and tickets for the festival will be mailed out within 4-6 weeks of the event. If you have moved or haven’t received your pass within 72 hours from the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets at support.frontgatetickets.com or 888-512-SHOW.
However, if you selected Will Call or you purchased your tickets within a couple of weeks of the festival, they can be picked up at Will Call at the Box Office Tent on site at the Festival.
What If I Still Need More Information?
For the most updated information, to join the mailing list for up-to-the-moment event updates and to give yourself a primer on everything the festival has to offer, please visit www.musiccityfoodandwinefestival.com.
For any questions specific to your ticket purchase, please contact Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW.
Be A Part Of The Festival
To partner with the Music City Food + Wine Festival in 2018, please contact Casie Latimer.
Grand Taste Exhibitor Application
If you’d like to be a vendor at the 2018 festival, please contact Casie Latimer.
Crowd Services Staff Application
The 2018 Application will be available soon.
At The Park
- Disability Access & Accommodations
- ADA Access & Accommodations
- ADA Festival Entrance
- Patrons with Mobility Limitations
- Special Dietary Needs
- Service Animals at Music City Food + Wine Festival
- Lost & Found
Disability Access & Accommodations
The Music City Food + Wine Festival is open to ALL food and wine lovers! For more information on special-needs access and accommodations, please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA Access & Accommodations
Music City Food + Wine Festival is ADA compliant, including an accessible entrance and restrooms. For more information, patrons are directed to visit the Guest Services Tent during operational hours. The Guest Services Tent is located inside the Main Entrance off 6th Ave. N. Services offered at the Guest Services Tent include, but are not limited to:
Answers to questions specific to the ADA Access Program
Information relevant to our patrons with disabilities
Power outlet for recharging powered mobility devices
ADA Festival Entrance
There is a special designated lane at the festival entrance for patrons with disabilities. Guests can ask a staff member to direct them to the lane.
Patrons with Mobility Limitations
The Festival grounds are ADA accessible, but please be aware that this is a venue with distances between attractions. Also, it is an outdoor festival situated in a park. Therefore, travel can be over natural terrain. If it should rain, there will be mud in some places. Music City Food + Wine Festival does not provide personal care, golf cart rides, or push services of any kind or wheelchairs for rent or loan. Guests should make arrangements in advance if a wheelchair is needed and plan to bring attendants, if needed. Motorized vehicles, such as Segway’s and golf carts are not allowed.
Accessible portable toilets are available at the end of each row of restrooms in the park.
Special Dietary Needs
Outside food and drink is not allowed in the festival, but if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, pre-packaged items will be allowed if accompanied by a doctor’s note. Patrons will be asked to present your doctor’s note to security upon entry to the festival.
A patron requiring insulin is allowed to bring his or her medically necessary materials and medications provided all medicine has a prescription label with the patron’s name. Out of concern for the festival staff who handle the trash, patrons are expected to dispose of medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal located at the medial tent, next to the Chef Demo Tent. Please do not dispose of these items in other trash bins at the festival.
Service Animals at Music City Food + Wine Festival
Animals and pets are not allowed within the festival grounds. Guests with service animals will need to show documentation of service animal status to security upon entry.
Lost & Found
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Guest Services booth near the entrance to the Festival.
After the Festival, email email@example.com to inquire about lost items. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. C3 Presents will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
Press & Media
- Press & Marketing Inquiries
Click here for the 2018 Music City Food + Wine Festival Press Application.
Legal & Privacy
I Really Want To Read Your Legalese. Where Is It?
Rain or Shine.
Your Pass is for the Music City Food + Wine Festival, not for a specific artist, chef, or personality. Artists, chefs and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist, chef or demonstration cancellation is not grounds for refund. Your Pass is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the Pass.
“Management” means C3 Presents, LLC, and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Pass user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Pass user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The Pass may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Pass user contests to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
Join our E-List to ensure you get the first updates on tickets, talent, restaurants, wine & spirit exhibitors and much, much more!