Friday, September 20, 20196:00PM – 10:00PM
Friday evening we kick off the festival with top-tier chefs serving up classic dishes, amazing cocktails and spirits, food and lifestyle exhibitors, live music, dancing, and good times.
Plus, your favorite athletes and chefs will team up for Friday Night Throwdown! Come hang out for the ultimate happy hour party that your taste buds won’t forget, emceed by Kathie Lee Gifford.
Friday Night access is included with your All-In Ticket or can be purchased as an individual ticket on our Tickets page.
FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
Join us for a culinary throwdown as they go head-to-head in a spirited cooking demo featuring Carla Hall and Tim Love leading a Nashville Predator vs. a Tennessee Titan in the ultimate cooking rivalry. Each team is challenged to create the ultimate meal from a surprise ingredient box. Come out and cheer on the hometown teams as they battle for bragging rights in the kitchen, featuring emcee Kathie Lee Gifford!
Our annual Chef Showcase features nationally-acclaimed talent and all the food you could want! Top chefs will be serving up samples of classic dishes that put them on the map. Say hi and get a taste! Each day offers a different lineup.
- Hrant Arakelian | Lyra
- Crystal De Luna-Bogan | The Grilled Cheeserie Melt Shop + Food Trucks
- Matt Bolus | Pemrose
- Carey Bringle | Peg Leg Porker
- Gerard Craft | Pastaria
- Luke Fabian | Lonesome Dove Western Bistro Knoxville
- Tony Fraske | Makeready Libations & Liberation
- Brandon Frohne | Holler & Dash Biscuit House
- Genevieve Ingham | Sur La Table
- Mike Haggerty | Sea Salt
- Bobby Hodge | Oak Steakhouse
- Daniel Lindley | 5th & Taylor, Alleia
- Bron Lindsey | Adele’s
- Shane Nasby | HoneyFire BBQ
- Jay Pennington | Urban Grub
- Jeffrey Chambless Rhodes | Liberty Common
- David Rule | Church & Charles, Knoxville
- Murphy Vaughn & Chris Bowater | SILO
- Andrew Wiseheart & Gabe Scott | Lady Bird
WINE & SPIRITS
In addition to the 40+ exhibitors presenting top shelf beverages at the festival, Tasting Sessions are the perfect place to learn to drink like a pro. You’ll be led through tastings by expert sommeliers. Check out the Schedule page for more information on each session.
We are pleased to feature a diverse selection of beers from some of the country’s most beloved breweries. Stay tuned for info on who will be participating.
EAT + DRINK
Music City Food + Wine Festival gives guests an exclusive chance to taste a diverse range of signature bites prepared by the best of the city’s culinary community alongside more than 80 international and national wineries, spirits purveyors, breweries, restaurants and other artisanal exhibitors.