Friday, September 20, 20196:00PM – 10:00PM
Friday evening we kick off the festival with top-tier chefs serving up classic dishes, amazing cocktails and spirits, food and lifestyle exhibitors, live music, dancing, and good times.
Plus, your favorite athletes and chefs will team up for Friday Night Throwdown! Come hang out for the ultimate happy hour party that your taste buds won’t forget, emceed by Kathie Lee Gifford.
Friday Night access is included with your All-In Ticket or can be purchased as an individual ticket on our Tickets page.
FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
Join us for a culinary throwdown as two teams go head-to-head in a spirited cooking demo. Sponsored by RBC Wealth Management and City National Bank, each team will receive a charitable donation for competing in the Throwdown, with an additional amount awarded to the winning team. Chef Carla Hall will lead Team Preds, as defenseman Roman Josi and goalie Pekka Rinne compete on behalf of the Predators Foundation. Chef Tim Love will lead Team Titans, with safety Kevin Byard and cornerback Logan Ryan competing in support of Ryan Animal Rescue Foundation. Each team is challenged to create the ultimate game-winning meal. Come out and cheer on the hometown teams as they battle for bragging rights in the kitchen, featuring emcee Kathie Lee Gifford!
Our annual Chef Showcase features nationally-acclaimed talent and all the food you could want! Top chefs will be serving up samples of classic dishes that put them on the map. Say hi and get a taste! Each day offers a different lineup.
- Hrant Arakelian | Lyra
- Crystal De Luna-Bogan | The Grilled Cheeserie Melt Shop + Food Trucks
- Carey Bringle | Peg Leg Porker
- Gerard Craft | Pastaria
- Luke Fabian | Lonesome Dove Western Bistro Knoxville
- Brandon Frohne | Holler & Dash Biscuit House
- Alyssa Gangeri | Urban Grub
- Mike Haggerty | Sea Salt
- Bobby Hodge | Oak Steakhouse
- Daniel Lindley | 5th & Taylor, Alleia
- Bron Lindsey | Adele’s
- Hunter Moore | Parson’s Chicken & Fish
- Shane Nasby | HoneyFire BBQ
- Jeffrey Chambless Rhodes | Liberty Common
- David Rule | Church & Charles, Knoxville
- Meagan Stout | Makeready Libations & Liberation
- Murphy Vaughn & Chris Bowater | SILO
- Andrew Wiseheart & Gabe Scott | Ladybird Taco
WINE & SPIRITS
In addition to the 40+ exhibitors presenting top shelf beverages at the festival, Tasting Sessions are the perfect place to learn to drink like a pro. You’ll be led through tastings by expert sommeliers. Check out the Schedule page for more information on each session.
EAT + DRINK
Music City Food + Wine Festival gives guests an exclusive chance to taste a diverse range of signature bites prepared by the best of the city’s culinary community alongside more than 80 international and national wineries, spirits purveyors, breweries, restaurants and other artisanal exhibitors.